13 June 2005

so much for summer vacation

We're gearing up for summer reading at my library. Registration starts today; programs start next week. I have yet to try out my homemade silkscreen frame, borrow a portable outdoor fireplace, and find a speaker to talk about collecting comic books, but other than that, I'm set, I think.

It's also crunch time for several other projects I'm involved in, most of them connected in some way to the ALA conference.
As a result, my posting here may be somewhat limited for the next couple weeks. I will, however, be blogging from the conference, and after that I've got a whole slew of new content planned, including a report on the meaning of "conditional accreditation" and some interviews with Dominican/Rosary grads doing cool things in the larger library world.

In the meantime, allow me to direct your attention to the growing list of blogs and other things with RSS feeds over on the right side of the screen, where you should find more than enough to keep you busy. Happy browsing!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License