05 September 2005

while supplies last. . .


certificate
Originally uploaded by newrambler.
(Gosh, this Flickr business is fun. . . .)

I don't normally keep track of the books I read, although I keep meaning to. I didn't manage to this summer, either, but in case you did and feel that your summer reading efforts have gone underappreciated, may I offer you this handsome certificate, complete with Latin motto, suitable for thumbtacking to an appropriate surface?

The end of summer reading seemed to coincide with a lot of vacations, and thus a number of kids never showed up to pick up their certificates. If you would like one, please send an e-mail indicating your name as you wish it to appear on the certificate and your snail mail address to lauracrossett [at] hailmail [dot] net. I can also fill in the number of books read, and any number of Book Bucks you want, though I'm afraid that at this point they're about as useful as Confederate money in 1865.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License